by Bryan Edenfield
“13 Opening Paragraphs” was published in the Meekling Review, by Meekling Press.
I have a short piece in the Ghosts of Seattle Past anthology.
“7 Opening Paragraphs” was featured in the Jack Straw Anthology for 2018.
The prose poem “Subject/Object” was featured in Sporklet 11 in early 2019.
A cycle of poems titled “Death: or the Beast Cathedral” featured in Pioneertown in 2019
Two pieces featured in the Humor Issue of Rabid Oak in 2019
A couple of pieces were featured in Dream Pop Press in 2019.
“Against Psychology” was featured in the Eccentric Issue at A) Glimpse) Of) in 2019.
A few pieces were featured in Softblow Magazine in 2019.
In the spring of 2019, my work will be in the 23rd print issue of Five2One Magazine.
Some madness was published over at TL;DR.
Underwood Press published a couple of poems in 2018.
I was featured in @rlysrslit but it vanished because the world needs mystery.
I was published by the Mantra Review in 2018. They also have a version of my voice.
Something I wrote over a decade ago was published in Construction
Two pieces were published by Dryland
A whole slew of things were published at Plinth
I had a piece published at Vanilla Sex Magazine
I had a poem published at SUSAN: the Journal
I had a poem called Buzzards Bay published at The Ekphrastic Review
I also had 3 poems published at Fourth and Sycamore
An excerpt from the rare and ancient zine, 33 Opening Paragraphs
- Originally Published by Babel/Salvage
- Originally published in Glossolopolis Number One
- Originally published in Wonder and Risk
- Originally published in Randomly Accessed Poetics
- Originally published in the Fall 2015 issue of Poplorish
- Originally published in Your Hands Your Mouth
- Originally published in Kite Full of Whiskey and as a very limited edition zine