by Bryan Edenfield
“13 Opening Paragraphs” was published in the latest anthology by Meekling Press.
I am honored to have a short piece in the Ghosts of Seattle Past anthology.
Something I wrote over a decade ago was published in Construction.
Two pieces were recently published by Dryland
A whole slew of things were published at Plinth
I had a piece published at Vanilla Sex Magazine
I had a poem published at SUSAN: the Journal
I had a poem called Buzzards Bay published at The Ekphrastic Review
I also had 3 poems published at Fourth and Sycamore
An Excerpt from 33 Opening Paragraphs
- Originally Published by Babel/Salvage
- Originally Published in Glossolopolis Number One
- Originally Published in Wonder and Risk
- Originally Published in Randomly Accessed Poetics
- Originally published in the Fall 2015 issue of Poplorish
- Originally Published in Your Hands Your Mouth
- Originally published in Kite Full of Whiskey and as a very limited edition zine