by Bryan Edenfield
“13 Opening Paragraphs” was published in the Meekling Review, by Meekling Press.
I have a short piece in the Ghosts of Seattle Past anthology.
“7 Opening Paragraphs” was featured in the Jack Straw Anthology for 2018.
The prose poem “Subject/Object” will be in Sporklet 11 sometime in early 2019.
A couple of pieces are due out in Dream Pop Press sometime in 2019.
“Against Psychology” will be in the Eccentric Issue over at A) Glimpse) Of) in 2019.
I will be in the Spring 2019 issue of Five2One Magazine.
Some madness was published over at TL;DR.
Underwood Press published a couple of poems in 2018.
I was featured in @rlysrslit but it vanished because the world needs mystery.
I was published by the Mantra Review in 2018. They also have a version of my voice.
Something I wrote over a decade ago was published in Construction.
Two pieces were published by Dryland
A whole slew of things were published at Plinth
I had a piece published at Vanilla Sex Magazine
I had a poem published at SUSAN: the Journal
I had a poem called Buzzards Bay published at The Ekphrastic Review
I also had 3 poems published at Fourth and Sycamore
An Excerpt from 33 Opening Paragraphs
- Originally Published by Babel/Salvage
- Originally Published in Glossolopolis Number One
- Originally Published in Wonder and Risk
- Originally Published in Randomly Accessed Poetics
- Originally published in the Fall 2015 issue of Poplorish
- Originally Published in Your Hands Your Mouth
- Originally published in Kite Full of Whiskey and as a very limited edition zine